Frequently Asked Questions about Lenses
What do I need before I order prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses?
You'll need a valid eyeglasses prescription. To be valid, your prescription should be dated within the last 12 months. Also, please make sure it is a glasses prescription and not a contact lens prescription.
Pupillary Distance ("PD"): This is the measurement (in milimeters) between the center of your pupils. This measurement allows us to center your prescription correctly. It's necessary for ALL prescription lenses.
- Segment Height (also known as "Seg Height", for progressive lens wearers): This is the vertical distance (in milimeters) from the center of your pupils to the bottom of the lenses. You need this measurement so that when you order your progressives the lab will know where to put the reading portion of your glasses. This measurement is necessary for progressive lens wearers.
Do you offer eye exams?
No. You'd need to visit your local Optometrist or Ophthalmologists for an eye exam. We can help you once you have your prescription.
How do I get my PD measurement?
We recommend you ask your Optometrist or Ophthalmologists to take this measurement during your exam.
How do I add my prescription to my order?
We've created a video that walks you through lens ordering step-by-step. You can find it on the "Ordering Lenses Online" page. In summary, all you do is make your selections from the menu on the right of the frame. You'll have a choice of either uploading your prescription, or, sending it to us via email later. You'll be prompted to provide your pupillary distance ("PD") measurement, as well as your segment height, if applicable.
How do I order multiple pairs of glasses and/or frames?
- Choose your frame
- Select your lenses
- Add to cart
- Continue shopping
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Prescription eyewear orders typically take 10 business days.
- Non-Prescription eyewear orders with lens treatments typically take 10 business days.
- Frames only orders are shipped out within 1-2 business days.
- We provide tracking details for each order.
- To expedite shipping choose from the listed courriers on the checkout page.
What do I need to do to change and/or cancel an order?
Frame only: To change or cancel a frame only order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 24 hours of purchase.
Prescription order: To change or cancel a prescription lens order please contact us at email@example.com within the first 24 hours of purchase. We will do our best to change or cancel it. Once lenses have been cut, it is not possible to cancel or change the order.
Non-Prescription order:To change and/or cancel a non-prescription lens order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 24 hours of purchase. We will do our best to change or cancel it. Once lenses have been cut, it is not possible to cancel or change the order.
I need an itemized receipt. How do I get one?
An itemized receipt is sent via email with every purchase.